Thursday, September 8, 2011

Monthly updates

Hi everyone:

Just now I have read the 10 posts to my last posting.  And it only took a few seconds to figure out who JB JR is.  Thanks for caring JB JR.

Not much has changed.  I can't believe it's been more than a month since I've updated, but I like it this way.  I think I will only update since nothing has changed much.  You don't need to hear the daily grind, and I don't need to share it.

I thought, "I hate the blog."  Then I though, "I hate Facebook ."  And then I thought, "I hate e-mail."  And then I thought.  "I hate the phone."  And then I thought.  "I hate face to face visits, too."  And then I thought.  "Girl, you are just fried, that's all."  And so, I'm not blogging much, e-mailing much, facebooking much (never have), or anything else much.

So, really, nothing has changed.  Good moments, mixed with lots of pain for Jim.

Juicing is going well.

Have a great month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, been waitin for an update. I can't seem to keep up with facebook or anything fancier than email. I kind of gave up because it seemed too overwhelming. I just went through my emails for the last month and cleaned them up. Our new bathroom with a door into our bedroom looks so good. Joe is doing grouting today and we are still making decisions on how we want the walls to look. It's fun. Joe said though-It will probably take him till Jan. to finish---NO!!! I'm glad the juicing is going well. If You think about it Jim thought he was dying for the better part of last Year ( with good reason to). Anyway I'm glad It's livable and praying for more than just that. We love You and are so glad You have gotten up to your cottage a couple times. Yeah!! Don't forget we are getting together with Junie on Thurs. Call if You change your mind. Love,MJB

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria,
I'm so glad you finally posted again. I wish I was in Pittsburgh so I could come over with a pizza or something. Things have been crazy, but good here. Hannah's surgery went well, although she head to eal with a lot of pain, Evan got strep throat, Hannah ended up in the ER with intolerable pain, I chipped a tooth, we had a 5.8 earthequake (that was actually kind of fun) and we had a five-day power outage due to Hurrican Irene. Things have settled down. Hannah is scheduled to have her last tube removed tomorrow. We are still waiting for the result that we all want for her. The doctor said it could take months.
Love to you both!
Amy S.

Unknown said...

hi.. nice ...
blogwalking guy's
http://antechno.com

Mary said...

Hi guys!

I'm checking in - thinking about yinz.

Whatcha juicin'? How many more days of that? How's it making Jim feel?

My Casey is moving to California next Saturday and Jake's moving into one of those apts I woefully own.

So, a lot of changes going on here this month for me.

Love yinz and praying for you now!

Mary