Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I love the delete button

Okay, so my last post titled "musings" was about 20 times longer than it is now. Hopefully you missed it. Cause I used the delete button this morning.

All I can say is never post on a blog, entitle is "musings" when you're sick, tired, scared, lonely, oh and a few other things that I, well, DELETED. I love the delete button.

If you are one of those blessed people who had the blob(sic) e-mailed to you, well...lucky you.

But hey, you have your own delete button. Soooooo...... You know what to do.

;)

4 comments:

Judy said...

I was sorry you couldn't go out to dinner yesterday when I called. :( Hope you are feeling better. Praying for you guys,
Love,
Judy

Anonymous said...

I missed the"blob" You posted. Anyway, sorry You are sick and Your toe hurts. Love to You and listen to some of those wonderful praise cd's that You burned for me. Be encouraged. Remember Paul and Silas. God sent an earthquake and an angel to free them from their chains and it happened while they were praising God. MJB-Young Joe is on a missions trip to Nicaragua till Sun. pm. so please keep him in prayer- old Joe is in NYC. MJB

Susan said...

I happened to read your original post and I have to tell you I have often felt the same despair you described. I long for heaven, as well. How, as Christians, can we not? This is not our home. Praying for you and Jim. xo

Unknown said...

Hi Gloria

I haven't read your blog in a while. I was surprised and disappointed to hear the news. I will be praying for both of you. Hope the heart valve infection is gone.

Hugs
Agnes