Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Musings

First of all...

Gaz, you crack me up. I had to go and read what it is that I wrote in my last post. I was thinking, I was talking about my stupid garden at a time like this. But then I see your poetic...ness.

So, staying with the garden lingo. You ARE right. a new irrigation system is a bit drastic. He's been on a bit of fertilizer for a while. The problem is that doctors are full of horse manure, and they ignore the weeds that are strangling the life out of the lettuce.

So, having said all that... :)

I am sick, and I broke my toe. I haven't had a cold in 2 years, which is amazing for me. I take a bit of fertilizer, too. I broke my toe by accident, and it's hurty.

The cold thing is okay since I haven't been sick in a very long time, but I sure can feel the spiritual attacks. Too much time to lay around and think and feel. Not good for me.

Jim goes to the doctor today. And on Friday, he will have his blood culture to see if the meds worked. Stay tuned... sheesh.

No comments: