Monday, April 18, 2011

update

First, I'm not sure if people check old posts. Sometimes I reply to a remark someone makes, so, just fyi, but since I'm here, I just want to say thanks Susan and Agnes. (Judy and MJ, too, but I talk to you guyses).

For those of you who don't know either, Susan is someone I met years ago at church. I didn't know her well, but knew of her well. She has had many health sufferings. And Agnes, we met at the NIH. She had a stem cell transplant too. She said that we were the first people they met who had a stem cell transplant when they arrived and they were so encouraged by us. LOL. WHO KNEW....... Encouraged by us? I bet that's changed. LOL. However, she is doing excellent. Keep it up Agnes.

As for Jim. No news yet. Not until Wednesday. HOWEVER... when we called the hopt. they did say that so far nothing has grown. According to the doctor that is very encouraging. So....keep them prayers acoming.

Happy Easter

HE IS RISEN INDEED

5 comments:

Judy said...

AWESOME!!!! We are praying hard!!! Thanks for the update!

Love,
Tom and Judy

Anonymous said...

This coming Friday and Sunday I intend to vote for Christ, Jim and Gloria.

I've come to concede that crucifixion makes hanging, the electric chair and lethal injection seem humane.

Gaz

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

Happy Easter! We are praying that good news will continue for you all!

Love,
Amy (for the Smiths)

Unknown said...

Well, Gaz, there's a lot you don't know about crucifixion if you think it's more humane. ;)

PS. Christ wins. :)

Anonymous said...

There's a misunderstanding there G.

My point was exactly what you said.

Maybe my language difficulties.

I now see the new post from you. It's already Good Friday and I need to get to bed.

Love from The Gaz