Tuesday, July 27, 2010

tired, but not for sleep

Yeah, I'm tired, but not for sleep. I guess that's obvious, since it's 12:45 and I'm not even ready to sleep. Worked hard today, too. I was hoping it would exhaust me, but that didn't happen. I hate being so energetic, particularly when I'm down, because I have the energy to go go go, but not the drive. I just want to vedge vedge vedge, but that just seems to lead me to being even more restless...oh I'm just going to shut up. I'm just too weird anymore. I can't sort through my feelings and make sense of them. I'm all confused and just a bit off.

I'm still a bit frustrated about the insurance thing. It's not the copay. As I said, God provides. He always does. It's just that I put in SO MUCH TIME to get the best insurance and check everything, and I screwed it up. Lately, I feel like a screwup. I know it's not true, but....Just too too much. Too much time alone. Too much....well, a lot of things. Okay, now what to do...

Maybe I'll make and freeze some more zucchini bread. :) I still use your and Jeanie's recipe, Bill. It's the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gloria and Jim,

You remain in our prayers. We love you guys. I wish you weren't having to go through this. It's downright rotten. Praying for peace in the midst of the storms.

Amy (AKA anonymous)

Anonymous said...

lol. Hi Anonymous. Thanks for your prayers. Not on facebook much, but when I do, I check you out. You and yours are looking good. We love you, too.