Monday, July 26, 2010

I could just cry

Well, you all were so excited about the fishing expedition, I thought I would share about our next one, but unfortunately that will not happen. I know Joe and MJ can't read this, but we probably won't be up.

Pray for Jim. The new meds are making the pain so intense, and his brain fuzzy. He didn't take the meds today. These are the meds that are supposed to slow down the GVHD of the lungs, that will get him to trial.

Then after all the info I searched and searched about new insurance, and it FINALLY going into effect, they come today to give Jim his new bi-pap, and there is a 70.00 a month fee that we didn't have to pay before. Jim told her to take her machine and leave. I said, "no" and just wrote a check for it. God will provide. He always does.

Everything is such a mess. I am so tired.

No comments: