Tuesday, July 27, 2010

breathing deep

I took a deep breathe today. :)

I slept in until 8:30. Of course, I didn't get to bed until 2:30, but that's still good for me, because I would normally still get up at 6 a.m.

I'm going to Whole Foods with my girlfriend. (Kristen, just to watch her buy food. I'm with you. I love the stuff, but too much moola.) However, last time I did get some rice and beans. There are some things that one can buy that is organic that isn't much difference. So...LOL. Rice and beans, beans and rice.

Well, that knock on the door that interrupted me was the neighbor kids wanting to come for a swim again today. I had them over yesterday swimming for hours. I told her they can come over later maybe. Pests. :) But they're nice pests.

Okay. I'm doing a bit better today. I only cried my eyes out once today.

God bless us all, huh?

1 comment:

LJ said...

reading faithfully and loving you from afar. i hope you feel my cyber hugs. ;)