Tuesday, June 15, 2010

cottage

Thanks for your prayers everyone. I feel a bit more balanced today. Just resting in truth.

I know these 2 things are true:

I am passionately loved by the God of the universe
I am passionately hated by the God's enemy:

Well yesterday I felt the hated of the Enemy. But not the love of God.
Today the Enemy can feel my hatred for him. So, there...

Do I feel the passionate love of God? No. I struggle with that one. Often. But feelings are just that. When I REST on the truth, despite me not feeling it, it goes much better.

But I DO believe that God would have us FEEL his love. So, I get in the WORD WORD WORD, and pray that it falls from my head into my heart.

I am going to the cottage. If Jim and I want to go up to the 4th, I have to get that grass cut. But first I need to repair the mower. Well, it's just put the belt on the cutting deck cause it keeps falling off, but getting on the ground and messing around with those gears and grease and belts and pulleys, well...THAT'S repairing to me. It's supposed to rain, but I'll do it in the rain if I have to.

Jim has a CT scan tomorrow to determine "WHAT" it is.

No comments: