Thursday, June 17, 2010

The best laid plans of Jim and Gloria....

...just don't work!!!! Hrrrrrmmf.

Well, I went to the cottage, but I couldn't get the grass cut. I couldn't get the tractor to start. Now, I've started this tractor hundreds of times, and when I need it most, it fizzles out. I even took the air cleaner off and poured gas in the carb, and that would get it going, but it wouldn't stay running. I almost got it, but then the battery "got dead." At that point, I just gave up.

The wild flowers look beautiful. Now, I hope the rainbow people don't break in, hoping to shower!!! Yes, the rainbow people are up the the Allegheny National Forest this year. Google them. I don't have the time to go into who they are. But here are some buzzwords that might describe them. PEACE, LOVE, HIPPY, DRUGS, NUDITY, EARTH, HARMONY. Nuff said?
Talked with a women who said they usually don't do too much harm, except they like to break into cottages to take showers, steal food...that kind of thing. It' s the riffraff rainbow people, not the doctors and lawyers who like to play woodstock for a week. Sigh. Give me a break!!! Hey GAZ...I hear they are coming to Australia next year. I BET YOU'RE A CLOSET MEMBER, HUH? lol.

Okay... Jim's CT scan. Well, that didn't work out either. As I said, our best laid plans should just go in the toilet from the getgo. Save us lots of trouble. So, while my tractor wasn't working, his health insurance wasn't working. No one would pay for the CT scan because PPG and MEDICARE have our insurance issues so fowled up. Jim doesn't have an insurance card, and I do, but if I give someone my numbers, I'm not in the system.

So, no cut grass, no CT scan. No idea of what is going on with Jim. Maybe no 4th of July at the cottage. No this, No that. No No No. :-P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: