Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year. We're going to our favorite hot spot to celebrate

Hi folks:

Well, our New Year's Even hot spot is a charm, as this is the third time in a row that we've gone there. Well, different rooms, but same party type. Jim does his partying intravenously. I've kicked the habit. We drink from a pink plastic pitcher with styrofoam. We pour it into clear plastic cups marked with the millimeters so we know how much we're consuming. When we're really in the mood, we go into the "party" room and get some jello. It's kind of like jello shots. Okay, okay I'm done. ;)

This will be our third time celebrating the new year in the hospital. I think if I were to have to host a party or spend the night at the hospital, I would pick the hospital. :)

Happy New Year everyone.

Us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Serious bummer Gloria. I pray that Jim's bronchitis will be knocked out of his system quickly. I know you are looking forward to home sweet home. Love you all!

Amy (for the Smiths)