Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Swelling is up

Well, Jim's puffy again. So, we're pouring on the protein drinks. I forget why, but it could be low protein. Jim's also low on Vitamiin D, despite him taking 1000 a day. I guess being out of the sun for a year can do that to you. Anyway, the edema, we just don't get it.

We are going to the cottage for the weekend to get away and rest some. I will tell our story of the neighbors and such when we get home. Time just has a way of getting away from us, and I was unable to write about it.

Keep praying for us everyone. Have a blessed labor day.

(Rach, I know you said you were off the computer, but if you read this, I dropped you a line.)

3 comments:

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

Hope you both have a peaceful time at the cottage.

We will continue to lift Jim up.

Love,
Maddy & Sam

Judi said...

Hope you have a wonderful, peaceful, relaxing time at the cottage. My parents are at Cookforest for some of the same.

Still praying. Love you both.

Love,
Judi

Anonymous said...

How was the weekend? Any improvement on the swelling? We played Settlers of Catan finally. You still have to play it with us some time. Praying you have made some sweet memories this weekend.

Amy