Monday, August 31, 2009

Swelling is down

Hi Everyone:

Sorry I haven't posted. Jim's swelling has gone down. It has got to be the Methadone. Despite doctors not thinking it is, Jim's online research supports that it is. That and when he took himself off of one of the pills...the swelling went down.

He's still wearing TEDs, but his face and abdomen isn't puffy anymore. But now he's in more pain because he had to go down a pill.

He's been taking some great vitamin B supplements that are supposed to help, but they aren't. The neurontin is supposed to help, but it isn't. I guess the good Lord has a lot more work to do to keep us going at this;.

I just SHUT OFF the end of Marley and Me. 5 years later and I am still crying for my Sara Ruby. It's pathetic. I don't think I can ever get another dog. As I was bawling my eyes out, I told Jim, "I guess that's why the Lord didn't take you home. If I cry like this for Ruby, imagine how I would cry for you." The dingdong said, "I don't think you could cry as much for me. I would have hit him, but he's in enough pain. ;)

Well, we are going to go up our cottage this weekend for Labor Day. I hope we don't freeze.

It's time to close the pool. I hate doing that.

Oh. I had to call the police on our neighbor. It was horrible. I will write about that tomorrow or so. It's late and I'm tired. Busy day.

Oh, and Maddy, Amy, Kristen and Rachel, I responded to your responses under your comments. Go to the last blog and read them there.

God Bless you
US

No comments: