Tuesday, July 7, 2009

pics of 4th


Well, we had a nice 4th of July impromptu party.


Jim did a bit too much, and our first trip back to church had to be delayed, but it was a very VERY nice 4th of July for us.


Here's Jim's famous Ribs. Yum Yum.









Here's the proud winner of our American History Trivia Contest. Brother Joe.
(As for Dominoes, Joe, Kim wants a rematch. Us, too.)








Here he is again, with his proud beautiful wife, Mary Jo. (Okay Joe. You can put your A+ down.)











Some nice talking in the kitchen.











Of course, here are the lovelys hosts. I took this pic. Sorry, Jim.














Of course, here are our perennials faves.











Here's some very dear friends, Larry, Kristen, Beth & Daniel. And Matthew Joe. Guess where he is. They came for lightening bugs and fireworks.
Honey Bee and her mom came up at night to see the fireworks and to tickle Larry.








But first she stopped at the icecream parlow for a cone and a dish of icecream. She's eating for 2, also.




Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, Awwwwwwwwwwww
It's funny. When I lived in the City of Pittsburgh on Haslage and had a beautiful view of the City, there were fireworks all the time. Everyone would come to see them. Funny that once again, we can view fireworks from our home. Judi, next year, bring the little ones here, it's much kinder.





4 comments:

John Baldauff said...

Those ribs look amazing!
Congratulations on your win Uncle Joe. Mom, maybe you would have won if you weren't sleeping behind your peechee folder (whatever the heck that is) in history class. You and dad look really cute in the photo even though Dad's head is cut off!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys...I'll be glad to have a chance to really talk to you sometime soon without little people constantly interrupting for help finding lightning bugs!

Glad I was bending over...my belly doesn't look nearly as huge that way :-).

Love you,
K

Unknown said...

You're soooooooooooo funny, John. Sooooooooo funny. I love you.

You, too, K. I enjoyed seeing the kids. They are such characters. I can bend all kinds of ways, but my belly always looks big... :(

mary jo said...

We had such a good time on the 4th at your house. Jim looks wonderful(that reddish hair is wow!). He still needs alot of prayer. He puts on a good show but is in more pain than any of us should be on a daily basis(about level 7or8 out of 10 which is passing out). He wouldn't say this and I hope isn't too mad for me doing it but he needs Jesus to heal that pain in his legs and hands specifically. Pray that they won't be too worn out to come to Mikey Synoweic's party. I hope, I hope, I hope. MJBaldauff