Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long day




Poor Jim....He's tired.






















Wow, no wonder. Look at that. And Jim # 2 isn't another Jim. That's our Jim needing another line. He's filling up the whole board. Next year, it'll be 26.5 in Chicago next year with Leah.













Ahhh, there he is. All awake. Wow, look at that hair growth. Time to rub it and talk funny. I guess only Jim, Sister, and Johnny knows what that means. He's looking handsome, huh?







Oh Nooooooo, HELP....IS HE TRYING TO ESCAPE. Trying to be incognito, wearing a hospital mask of all things ? Could it be so???











Yep, it's him. Oh, look at him trying to wave innocently, like he's not escaping.


















And could these be his accomplices? Are they the 3 Amigos? No, it's the 3 Baldauff Banditos.


Yes, it's true. Jim got out of the hospital today. What a glorious day. It was just to busy. I made 4 trips to the van, and my back is killing me, and Jim wants to rub my head while I fall asleep, and we have to be back at the hospital tomorrow at 9:00 am, so it's up at 6, so I'll fill you all in as soon as I can, but I thought you would enjoy some pics and some news that


JIM IS HOME.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian and I are sitting here together smiling over your post and the great photos of Jim. We are so happy for you. Enjoy each moment. We keep praying.

Amy and Brian

Rachel said...

SO SO SO SO HAPPY! No words could describe it. Praise God! We love you guys!
Rach

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! UJ, you look great! Now, how are we going to get a fishing rod in your hand?

Tom and Sara

k2shine said...

OHHHHHHH MY He looks great I mean great. Can't wait to show Mark the pics. WOOOOooooooohooooooooooooo!
Thank you thank Lord. Tears of joy here!

love and miss you.
Rub that head for me Sister!!

Rachel said...

Jim looks so handsome! More handsome that I've seen him. I think it's the joy of the Lord on his face! We are so happy with you both!
Rach

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD! He looks REALLY good!

Love you guys,
K

Anonymous said...

God is so good and Jimmy looks so good.Iam filled with joy and,thanksgiving , not only to Jesus,He is so worthy of our praise , but also to you , Dolly ,forsticking in and giving your all for my brother when I could do nothing physical for him . Ilove you honeygirl. Junie

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

Awesome.

chrissie k said...

Love it -- what a handsome man you married Auntie Dolly! You are pretty hot yourself ;)! It was fun to see pics of his accomplices too... We are still praying too.

mary jo said...

I called Joe in to see those wonderful photos. Only God can do that!!!We are so thrilled and continue to praise and pray. We're so thankful for Bobby and Shelly. Love,MJB and JB

Anonymous said...

Jim & Gloria >

OZ calling again. Do I detect Freedom ! Well deserved eh !

I think it read $40 for 15 over the speed limit ... here it's $220 plus 3 demerit points. Least of your worries.

Last week in Sydney a highly respected, retired federal court judge who falsely claimed somebody else was driving so he could avoid a $77 ticket, was jailed for a minumum of 2 years. They were out to get him !

Seize the future.

Love from Gazza

Kelly said...

Just checking in! I'm thinking no news=busy breathing easy and enjoying the fresh air and freedom. :-) Still thinking of you both, hope you're both feeling great.