Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dropping Jim an e-mail

Well, it won't be long before Jim's stem cell transplant...4 t0 5 days. His neuropathy is pretty bad, so he can't type well, but he can read, and I thought I would post his e-mail address so that you could drop him an e-mail. He would really love to hear from any and all of you.

On the left side of the front page of the blog, I posted some of our contact information. I listed Jim's new e-mail address that he created for this purpose. Again, he may not be able to write back, but he will DEFINITELY be blessed to receive a note from you.

Thanks

Gloria

4 comments:

mary jo said...

Hi guys, Usually I'm a blogaholic but some family stuff kept me busy. I can't believe the choc. heart story. Wow. I would cry too. One time recently I was given some chocolates. I had about 4 lovely pieces. Joe was out of town, it was night and I was going to drown my sorrows in chocolate yumminess. I got up from the tv. room couch to use the bathroom and when I returned Tucker had licked at least 3 of them. I was so sad . --Of course we are so praying for Bob,Jim,You,Dolly girl and the whole scenario for this week. -I was reading Is.41 this am. Read it and be encouraged. He is holding You by the right hand. "Do not fear I will help you!" It's so good . Read from about v.11 on. Love,MJB and JB

Susan said...

Praying for you!!

mary jo said...

I sent Jim an email and got a failure to deliver using jimlovesdolly@yahoo.com. I don't know if it's just my server or what?? Anyway-Hi to Jim and you Dolly. I'm sure this waiting has to be so hard. All who love you are with you in spirit. You know that. We'll be waiting to hear . Is it set for the 19th still? Ps.46:1..."God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble." Read the whole thing.Love,MJB and JB

Unknown said...

MJ; I don't know what happened with your e-mail. Jim hasn't got many e-mails, but we know that it's working. I'm just sorry that he didn't get it because he loves you andwould have loved to receive it. I will make sure that he reads what you wrote here. Thank you so much. I love you. You have become very special to me. I had no idea the treasure I had in our own family in you. I'm glad God has shown me.

Sue, Thanks for the e-mail to Jim. It was nice of you to do so, and he was encouraged by knowing you had cancer and are doing well, as well. Thanks.