Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brrrrrrr

It sure is cold out there. I just got home from the hopt. Went to visit Jim, and my dear Sister Mary Jo took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, and then I went back to the hopt. to be with Jim.

I just got home, and it's cold out there. Brrrrr. Well, tomorrow is Jim's surgery. Words like fistula and seton are used, but not sure what it's about in all ways, and I'm not looking it up. I'm cold and going to bed. Pray that this goes well, is minor and does not interfer with Jim's trial, or we are in trouble.

Bob (Davey) I have no idea if we are still going to MD because of the surgery tomorrow. I will let you know asap.

Mary Jo, thanks so much for dinner. You are such a beautiful woman, person.

Amy, I'm wondering how your foot is. I sure hope it's healing well.

Good night folks.

No comments: