Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Screwing up the blog

Hi Everyone:

Well, I'm glad I didn't post last night, because it would have scared the pants off of everyone. Jim actually thought he was dying. I did too. But I'll spare you the details, and he's alive and having the best day he's had here yet. But I have to get him to walk.

Shelly visited today and brought me some groceries and protein bars for Jim, etc. I'm all loaded up. She didn't bring the boys because Jim's white blood cell count is low. It sure was good to see some family again. She brought a can of tuna, and I was in 7th heaven, as I was craving tuna. Tom & Judy's 12 dollar ham was wearing thin on me...as if 12 dollar ham ever should...

Boy, do I miss my home. As lovely as the Lodge is, there is no place like home.

I wish I would have brought my camera, cause I could have posted a bunch of pics of me and Jim. Well, maybe not. All the ones of Jim would have been the same. White background, eyes closed...

He's still on liquid diet. No solids. Very weak. He's lots 5 pounds of water. 25 more pounds to go.

Well, since I couldn't decorate the house, I thought I would do the blog. YUCKO... And then I lost all my links. Oh well.

Keep us in your prayers. Jim needs strength to make it home before his next treatment, or we may just end up staying here until the next treatment. I couldn't imagine that.

Love Us

BONNIE DEAR.....We just read your letter last night. I didn't want to read it until I could read it together with Uncle Jim. We cried and cried and cried. It blessed both of us so much. What a treasure you are. Thank you for writing of the stories of things you remembered about Uncle Jim when he was young. I wasn't there, and I love hearing them, too. God bless you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jim & Dolly,I am so pleased with your good news , or should I say with God , HE is so good & faithful no matter what He does , but when Jesus does something pleasing for us He seems extra special good .Hang in there guys .Everyone , including Bobby had their blood work . loveJunie

Anonymous said...

Thanks June. Jim's drinking his protein high caloria drink, especially made for him by "nutrition." They ARE really good down here. They got him voiding out the water, and no lasix. Lasix would have been faster and we would still prefer it, but it's better on the body to go naturally. Anyway....

Love to you

k2shine said...

Hello you two, Glad and thanking and praising for your good day.
I sent you the links so you can fix your blog. Why not decorate the blog looks great Sister.
I love you both. So until tomorrow sleep well both of you.
May our Lord send a hedge of angels down to protect you both as you sleep.
I Love You