Monday, December 15, 2008

roflmbo

Oh my gosh. Sister, I am dying here. Jim just rolled his eyes, as I mentioned you humming Deck the halls. He then proceeded to hum, like you do, with the weird mouth thing, and hum deck the halls and we were rolling on the floor, laughing our butts off.

when this is all over and Jim is healthy, we are having a blog party. All family and friends, and all who have read the blog are invited. We will have an open mic, so people can say things, etc. Great food and fun.

And my sister will hum a tune for you all, and you will all know what we are talking about. And the whole room will be rofltbo.

So pray hard for Jim, cause you won't want to miss that hum.

On the serious side. We jut go the study number of the trial. It's 04-C-0055. If you want to read about it, here it is.


http://clinicalstudies.info.nih.gov/cgi/wais/bold032001.pl?A_04-C-0055.html@04-C-0055

We just read the consent and would be scared to death to do it if we thought that anything else but death was awaiting Jim anyway. So, we'll do it. But it sure is scary. Jim will be and get possibly very sick from this. Anyway...we're going to finish our movie.

Us

4 comments:

k2shine said...

Ok sign me up for open mic anytime any place if it makes you guys laugh. Geeze I was laughing at myself Deck the halls is hard one to hum. I'm off to read the study.
That Baldauff of blood is not only rich with the the love of the Lord but to have several matches WOOHOO.

I love you both. God's Blessings Rain down on you all day.

Anonymous said...

As usual I will keep praying but I am going to insert what to me sounds like a Gloria comment If "Jim will be and get possibly very sick from this", Okay what do they call what he has been the last year, a little under the weather? That is so sweet about the tree. It is so nice to think of you both laughing:)
Nancy

Unknown said...

Kim, no song is hard to hum. That's why this is all so very funny to us. Humming is only hard on you. LOL

Nancy, yeah...good question. A little under the weather my foot.

We are laughing. That is nice, huh?

Unknown said...

.