Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jim

Today Jim turns 47 years old.

I am going to shower and go "celebrate" my husbands birthday with him. Yeah....okay.

He's doing okay. He's getting stronger from walking, and the chemo is working on his blood a bit, but it's not taxing his body nearly as much as the cancer was, so he looks and feels better. He has always felt better on chemo than off, because the cancer is so horrible.

Well, I am have a terrific hard time with moving here. We will be back Jan 29th for 1 week, and then that might be it. I don't know how to do this. I can't do this. 1 br apts in a good neighborhood cost 1500.00 a month. Okay, no big deal. They will give us 50 bucks a day. But there is no furniture. Furnished apts. are a lot more money. And I'm not moving my furniture down here. I guess I'll throw out my greenhouse plants. Plant grass in all the gardens. Go with long meadow grass throughout the yard, as I won't be there to cut grass. Forget me and my doctors appts. Cancel the membership to the gym. Put sheets on my furniture like they do in movies when rich people toggle between their homes. What????? This is insane. I think I will die from this. Seriously, I do. I am at the end of my rope now with insanity.

One person writes one thing encouraging, quotes one scripture verse, or one platitude, I think I will rip through the screen and poke your eyes out....if you're still sitting there. If you sneak one in, I guess you're home free.

3 comments:

k2shine said...

na na na catch me if ya can.
hey Sister all I can say is we can help. Dont know what that will mean just point your finger tell us what to do.

Again Happy Birthday Jim!
Enjoy your special day that the Lord gave you.
We love you

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

Life sucks... and as Job's wife would say, eat dirt and die, Job.

It's not going to be okay.


Okay... I don't mean any of that... but we want you to know that we love you and miss you and we believe and pray for you.

Maddy and Sam.

Anonymous said...

:-(

...but Happy Birthday, Uncle Jim. I hope you can maybe eat something good to 'celebrate'?

Thinking of you both...
Kelly