Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And life goes on

For someone who wasn't that worried about the election, I was close to using Jim's pink puke pale, but thankfully I didn't need it. My guy won. JUST KIDDING.

But life goes on, and today I'm fine and find myself right where I was yesterday: with a sick husband, a stuffy nose, and another fine day to lay in bed, wishing I could be outside in the leaf rain with Jim, running through the mountains breathing in the fresh autumn air. Right now, I would be happy with being able to breathe in the stale air of my home, if just one of my sinus's would open up. :)

The National Cancer Institute has all our files, all our slides, and all our consults. They are done with all our files and slides, and have sent a report to our Doctor on 10-31, but we haven't heard a word yet.

There's a guy in Erie doing some amazing things with radiowaves and cancer. He is an engineer who has Leukemia himself and thought he would find a cure, and believe it or not, he's onto something. He almost sold his research to UPMC here in Pittsburgh, but decided not to.

Here's a story if you're interested.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/27/earlyshow/health/main3206892.shtml

Anyway, we thought we could get Mary and John to find out where he lived, and drop Jim off at his door and tell him to try it on Jim. But then I heard the experiment has moved to Houston. Oh well. :)

I'll let you know something when and if I hear anything from the doc. Either way, I'm still okay. I have no expectations. Well, at least I'm trying not to anyway.

Gloria

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love it! Gotta run and rake leaves. Love you!
Rach