Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crap

He threw up!!! So, close, but so far. It's the little things in life now that can get so exciting. I was hoping that he wouldn't get sick today.

BUT

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

I called the National Cancer Institute, and they actually have his slides and they actually have the letter from the doctor, and they are actually looking at them. Alleluia. I don't think they will find anything different, and I don't know if the radiation will hold anything off to get Jim down there, if indeed they do consider him a good candidate for this trial, and if indeed the trial is even a good one, and if indeed Jim would even want to go through with it. But at least they are there. Only been trying since May. Could be God is working this way. Could be Dolly finally accomplished something. I don't know. But I do know that this time, I said, if it makes it, it makes it, and I actually didn't call to see, but since we were going to the doc tomorrow, I figured, I better, so I did. So, we'll see. Again, some put their hope in chariots, I will put mine in the name of the Lord.

But, "Dave" and Shelley, if something does come of this, can I or we still camp at your house? I'll bring our own puke bucket. ;)

Gloria

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are not dorks...okay, there may be a small hint of dorkiness in your son, but certainly not me. no way.

i am praying for no pukage.

i don't need anything for Christmas. John wants a new bike. shocker.

See you in two days!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well, John wanted to help this weekend, so here's my plan. If Dad does have pukage, we'll let John clean it up. This way in a few years *hint hint* if you get morning sickness, he'll be in practice.

John Baldauff said...

not cool mom, not cool