Thursday, October 2, 2008

A bit better

Okay. Bro. Tom came and Jim got better. It's like a toddler who can do something special, but won't when someone else is around. Well, Jim actually started to feel better once Tom came. It was his first time out of bed in 2 days.

So, I didn't want Tom to leave.

Anyway, now that Tom's gone, he's moaning a bit, but I think it's more of a sympathy moan, so I better go and baby him.

Jim still is in pain, but I can relax a tiny bit. I just can't bear to see him in pain.

Thanks for your prayers and for helping me hold my arms up.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello Dear Friend,
I am so glad that the pain is a bit better. What difficult times these are for both of you. We will continue to pray for you both.
I am going on a women's retreat tomorrow afternoon through Sunday so I will be out of the loop until Sunday afternoon. Please know that during my times of walking in the mountains and praying I will be lifting you up in prayer and thinking about you both constantly.
All my love
Rach

Anonymous said...

You're making complete sense. I will take some concentrated time this evening to hold up those arms of yours!

Love,
K

Anonymous said...

I'm helping you hold your arms up, Aunt Dolly. This is one of the most difficult situations a person can through and you are handling it with such grace. It's obvious the Lord is doing a mighty work in you. I agree with Bonny that you should write a book. You have an amazing way of putting your thoughts into words. We appreciate the way you share your heart with us, and what is in your heart is beautiful.

I'm sorry you both are going through this. I hope Uncle Jim's pain eases up. I will be praying for you both. I love you both. Be at Peace.
Love, Judi

Unknown said...

Thank you my dear friends and family.

Rach, God bless you on your retreat. I've never been on one. Thanks for praying for us while you are there.

K, thanks for the hand to hold mine up.

Judi, if I write a book, you will get a signed copy. ;)

Tom and Sara and 6 other hands, thank you so much. We cried to think of your little ones lifting us up.

And to those who didn't reply here, but in your hearts, we thank you, too. We know you are out there praying for us.