Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wow Finally

I screwed something up and couldn't get into my own blog.  And I didn't have the time to figure it out until now.

Jim is home and has been for almost 2 weeks.  We just found out that his Absolutely neutrophil count is low and needs neupogen, which will cause lots of pain, more than he has now.

Continue to pray for Jim's pain, shingles and his blood which continues to fail him.  Pray for me and my stamina, eating and ability to handle it all and when I can't to run to the one who can.

Thanks me.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi guys!

Been thinking a lot about ya lately so I came here for a visit.

Specifically, I keep thinking why does God let you guys suffer for so very very long? And how would my faith hold out if I had to suffer like this? Sometimes I get a little frightened about it all & my faith gets a little shook up.

I'm also reading thru Exodus right now and I believe, Dolly, that you lead a Bible study in that book of the Bible, right? I have so many questions!!

Well, I am sorry if I went a little off the deep end there. Miss yinz & love yinz & today I will be praying for yinz!!

Mary - the "wandering" sinner

Unknown said...

Hi Mary, yes I lead Exodus, and have lots of answers, so shoot. :)

As for faith, the strength of faith, lies NOT in the one believing, but in the One Believed. So, don't get shook up. You're worse than you think and God is better than you know.