Thursday, October 3, 2013

Jim's coming home, thirsty for more

Well, it turns out that that new excruciating pain was from the neupogen shots causing muscle issues.  They think.  I'm not sure tho.  I hope so.  Those elevated numbers that they thought was a blood clot, which wasn't are still there and they are not sure why.  They aren't sure of a lot of things.  I'm so glad I do know the One who is sure of everything.

So, he's coming home.  And FINALLY they are giving him home nursing.  I wonder if they could give us home cooking, home cleaning, home laundry, home painting, home plastering, home carpeting, home caulking, home dog walking, home bill paying, home...Or maybe I could just run away.  But I can't cause MY HONEY IS COMING HOME.

I feel like a kid going to Disneyland.  I can't wait.  I have missed him home in his own bed really bad this time.  Of course after a half of a day of moaning, him taking over the tv and telling our dog that he stinks, I might just want to send him back.  Just kidding hon.

Please pray for him and his pain, and for me and my brain.  I don't feel right any more at all.  I'm plum tuckered in so many ways, I don't know how to even begin.

I'm so thankful to God that's he coming home.  You would think by now that we would both just want Jim to give up the ghost, and there are times that we feel that way, but Jim still wants him to live, and despite my fatigue and often feelings of sheer exhaustion and hopelessness for experiencing anything life changing, life giving here in the land of the living, I don't want him to give up the ghost either.  So, ok, excuse me for a second while I talk to my Lord.  "So, God is what you're saying to me this, "Drink up of this struggle.  You're going to want to stop drinking, but I'm going to make you thirsty for it anyway."  Hmmmmm.  No comment.

1 comment:

k2shine said...

I am happy Jimbo is home. THanks for posting again by the way. I hope you both had a peaceful night's rest. love to you both