Tuesday, April 3, 2012

prayer need

Unfortunately Jim's "doing a little better has not lasted."

Last night, we both thought he was going to his true home.  His entire nervous system in his whole body just started freaking out and he was twitching uncontrollably, legs stomach, chest, etc.  He started to weeze (sp).  I took his blood pressure, and it was something like 245/179.   A quick heart attack would have been a gentle way to go, I would think.  I don't know.

So, anyway, as I said the hospital did nothing for him.  Jim has an appointment with the best neurologist in town...in late June.  He's on a waiting list.  When Jim was released from the hospital, they said for him to make an appoint w/ a neurologist within a week.  The recommended the same neurologist.  I called and he couldn't get anything sooner.

Would you please pray that an opening occurs AND that I could get Jim in the car to take him there.  I don't know that the doctor can do anything, but at least we would know whether this is the rest of Jim's life, and...but I actually think we won't know a thing.  The docs are truly puzzled.  Even at the NIH.    We are back to me now doing his meds, pee bottles, and who knows.  I have no home nursing.  In fact my pee bottle is a large Tone's Cinnamon bottle.

So for those who like to know how to pray, now you know. 

US   

No comments: