Monday, March 26, 2012

update

Nothing has changed Jim wise.  He had a little of a better day, and then today not so good.  I am doing a bit better.  I still don't have the energy or desire to go to lunch, or chit chat, however, I am turning on the phones so that people who volunteer to help can reach me.  But really, we love you, but just don't care to talk about it.  I mean going on 5 years, really...what is there left to say.  And I have nothing to chat chat about.  I don't want to talk about how hard this is, how hard I work.  I'm not reading good books, going to the movies, so...You know?

I did go to bible study today, and will finish this study, particularly since we are doing Matthew and chapter 24 mentions enduring, and as a Disciple I want to live by example.  I want to be an example for the women in my class to not give up, so I guess I have to not give up myself.  Not that I would even know what it means to give up....but... I am really really pressing into Him so that I don't.  It's certainly not adrenaline that motivates me anymore.

I know that last 2 years have been extremely hard and if Jim continues to decline, it's only going to get harder.  It saddens me and scares me, and most of the time, I don't know what to do.  So, please don't take it personal.  Trust me, you DON'T get it.  And I'm glad for you.  You wouldn't want to get it.

Okay, so.

Us

No comments: