Sunday, June 5, 2011

stuff, stuff and more stuff

Hi Everyone:

I want to thank so many of you. You have been the arms of Jesus to us.

First, when I asked for prayer last week, you came through. I saw you and you told me you were praying. Some of you wrote prayers to me, some called to pray. I thank you.

Secondly, I asked for someone to cut the grass at the cottage, and I got several offers, and the grass is cut.

Third, I ask for someone to possibly ride Jim, and again I got several offers. Sometimes I write here and I feel like it's going out there into e-space, not even being sure it's being read. When I wrote the last blog, I called sister Judy and asked her to read the blog, and she said, I just did a half an hour ago, did you add something new? Some check in regularly, some not so, but it tells me you care, even when I don't have the energy to write.

I e-mailed my bible study ladies to ask for prayer. I gave them the link to the blog so they could read what I needed prayer for, as I didn't have the energy, and 2 of those beautiful ladies offered to ride Jim to the NIH, too. June, Joe and others who offered help. Stay tuned. I might need you still.

I am overwhelmed by your love, this 4.3 years into this.

I even got an offer for dinner, and stupid me didn't listen to my messages until it was too late. :) Thanks K.

So, Jim decided to go to the NIH, after he had decided not to go. It's a long emotional story, so I won't bore you. He still wants to live, but wants to be alive, not just live. So, his brother Tom is riding him down. (thank you so much Tom. You bless Jim, you bless me tremendously.) They will be admitting him into the hospital for a series of tests. He's feeling a bit better. The whites of his eyes are a little less gray.

Pray for patience with Jim to withstand yet another hospital stay.

We have been overwhelmed with all of your love. Thank you so much.

Us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, girl!

I'll get you dinner another time.

K

Judy said...

Thanks for posting!!! We do indeed care and are praying.

Truly, Love and prayers,
Judy

Anonymous said...

My faith held. It's not magic how you were guided to the best decision for Jim to re-enter NIH.

Friends/Family : On behalf of the foreign contingent of friends, Thanks for assisting Jim and cutting the grassland in the mountains. Helping G is equally important.

In recent weeks I haven't had the energy to post but I do look-in every day on yaz all. Power.

Gazza

Judy said...

I'm waiting....hee hee, only checked 500 times...alright already...