Friday, June 10, 2011

ps

With Jim down there, I got the bible study done, the laundry done, the house cleaned, the mattresses flipped, I install drip irrigation for my citrus plants and now....

I HAVE TO CUT THE GRASS WITH NUMB HANDS BECAUSE THAT--you know I am not in the habit of calling people names. But I want to to say--DONKEY HASN'T BEEN HERE FOR 2 weeks to cut the grass and it's so tall, and this is not fun. Okay. I guess, I'm looking for a few "poor Dolly"'s. Not sure why. Time to buy a new dress for the pity party I'm having...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left Y;ou a comment and then lost the whole thing when I published. We're all anxious to hear if anything is happening to help Jim? any NEW-News. Joe is in Sweden and I keep him posted. We love You both and are glad You are in His capable hands. My Jess shared Ps.86 with me yesterday. I liked this in particular. "V:16 Grant strength to thy servant and save the son of thy handmaid.Show me a sign for good, that those who hate me may see it and be ashamed. Because Thou O Lord hast helped me and comforted me." I'll call You today. Love,MJB

Susan said...

Hey Dolly, I haven't checked in for some time, but I am glad to read that things aren't as dire as you suspected. Not that what he's going through is easy, but things do sound hopeful. Praying for you both.

Love,
Susan

A. said...

Hi Dolly :) I keep remembering that week Dave took off work because Jim was so sick and we came up to Passavant. At that point I would have bet the moon that he wouldn't have made it through the month.

I love how God surprises us, and I hate how hard life is in the meantime. Praying for you both!! Can we help you? I know Dave loves to mow lawns for next time...

Love, Andrea