Monday, June 20, 2011

no words

hi folks:

I have no words to share. Years ago I started this blog because the many phone calls were too much to handle sharing the same thing over and over.

I am at the place where I have no words even for the blog.

3 weeks ago, Jim ran up and down the stairs. It was amazing. That was crazy. But that only lasted about half an hour. Then Jim had a GREAT trip to NIH with his brother Tom. Amazing.

The NIH says Jim isn't dying. But they also walked in the room with not much more than a pep talk. "You can do it Jim." Do what??????? Bottom line, they have nothing. We have nothing. Jim's pain is intense. He can't breathe. He stopped taking the coumadin because he doesn't even have the strength or desire to go to the doctors every week for the blood level test. It was so bad yesterday, that I'm amazing Jim is alive this morning.

Anyway, that's all I can say. I'm sick of talking about it. Sick of not knowing. Sick of it. I have no energy or desire to talk. Jim neither.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Even if it feel like you have nothing to share, I appreciate you sharing. When Tom talked to Jim on Thursday, he seemed to have hope! We will be praying!!!

Love,
Judy

Anonymous said...

Dearest Dolly , We love You . I know that dosen't change any of the craziness for You or Jim but we do. None of us understand but we are praying,praying praying. Thank You so much for taking the time to write this blog. I know it's a king -size effort when You are drained but it helps us to pray for Jim and also You.You guys have become so dear to us. You have both made our lives so much richer. MJB &JB. I encourage YOu to keep running to Jesus. "We have toiled all night and caught nothing nevertheless at your word..."

Anonymous said...

I say "I love Sister and Jimbo, and continue to pray"

Anonymous said...

Sweet Gloria,
You both remain in our prayers.
Much love,
Amy Smith