Monday, May 9, 2011

Tired, overworked, bored, hopeful and Gazza, you're a nut

Hi Everyone:

Everyone. I wonder how many that is these days, too Gaz. I know many read, but don't post, and that's okay. As long as you're reading? ;) I loved your "craving for cheese" comment. Are you serious about coumadin being a rat poison? Geeze, thanks for that.

Well, Jim is in the BR, looking at computer speakers. He must do that for hours on end. He can't read, work...much of anything. He's bored. I'm bored. And yet I'm exhausted. Bible study, laundry, shopping, cooking, bills, gardening, gardening, gardening, double digging, dusting, encouraging, blah blah blah. I'm lonely, and yet not interested in relating much. I'm tired, and yet work my butt off. I'm sad, yet hopeful. ? What is going on with me?

Anyway. Jim is doing fair. He doesn't look good. He hardly got out of bed at all today. Sometimes I think he is dying. I've thought this before and it didn't happen, so that's good. I don't know. I'm in a weird place. And tired. I"m going to bed. Jim still has a hard time breathing, and what we have dubbed the chilly poops. We are losing it. :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

Hi guys!

Thot of you a few times today. I drove past your church in Wexford/No. Hills.

I just read the back-blogs to catch up with what's going on.

I see that prayer is still in order here and that God is still on the throne in your life. That's good.

ME has been calling again. Max was here for Easters. Same craziness abounds there. Gotta love it!

My computer reminder still goes off everyday around 4 PM for Prayer for Jim. And I still pray daily!

Love yinz,

Sister Mary Phyllis (new nickname)

Anonymous said...

Love you guys! Reading and praying!
Amy

Kelly said...

Me too... maybe with the break in weather it will help boost you up a little bit. That rain was just too much.

B Fox said...

Wow. I just can't believe how this is going on and on and on for you guys. I know I can't imagine what it would be like to be in your shoes, but the way you write, Aunt Dolly, sometimes I get a glimpse of the weariness, the over-whelmedness...I get some of the feeling of what you're feeling and I realize that I don't know what difficulties are! I think I have it rough taking care of 4 little ones all day, but no, I have no idea what hardship is. All I can say is that we are still keeping up with the blog and we are still praying along with MANY others, I know. Hang in there!!!
Love,
Bon

Unknown said...

thanks guys. :)