Saturday, January 8, 2011

He's home

Hi Everyone:

Thanks Judy for calling the family. Thanks June and Karen for the much needed rescue at the hospital and for feeding Jim and just being there to give me a break (so I could shovel snow and change the bed and do the laundry and.... ;) ) Thanks Joe and MJ for the visit last night that let me come home for some sleep.

I will leave out all the snafus that I ran into today, but am glad that you told me June that it's those little things that make you want to kill someone. I thought I was going nuts and it was just me.

Anyway Jim is home and in bed. And in much pain. It didn't work. I'll fill in the blanks later. I'm just too weary.

I don't post because after 3.8 years, it's just more hard painful stuff that just sounds negative and so, I'll post later I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love You and are sad that it dosen't seem like it worked and Jim is back in that pain realm again. None of us understand but what else do we do but continue to ask. MJB&JB

k2shine said...

thanks for updates Sister. Love to both of you and much prayer.

Jeny Fox said...

I am so sorry to hear about Jims pain and the struggles you both face. My husband and I will be praying, and your in our thoughts. We strongly believe in the power of prayer. I am a gal pal of Kims who wishes she could do more for you. God bless you both.