Monday, August 2, 2010

home sweet home... no wait...

Hi Everyone:

Well, we sure enjoyed the fellowship with Joe and Mary Jo. Our hearts needed/need that. And it was fun. The day they left though, all heck broke loose. Our other tractor we just brought to the cottage developed problems, the lawnmower we brought up there this year developed problems and Jim developed problems. He got a temperature of 101 at night. Is that the cancer temp? Lung problem temp? Infection temp? Who knows. The next day, he was feeling a bit better. That night, just a small temp 99. Then the next day he was feeling okay, slight temp, at night and then this morning, as I'm packing to come home, he has a 101 temp. Called the NIH, and they wanted us to come straight down there. I just can't do it. I'm beat. So, they want us to come tomorrow. I don't think I can do that either. I just don't think I can do any of this anymore. I am just too tired.

Hey, John, any chance of Leah doing those interns in Pgh like you said was possible last year? I sure could use the help. I guess that's not going to happen considering you got a new job, huh?

I don't know folks. I have 12 phone calls, all of them are problems that I need to work out. I have to pay our bills for August. And going down there, probably means Jim would be admitted. I pray God intervenes. It's funny. I finally got to this place where I rest in the Lord and am not afraid of the future or of when Jim gets a temp or a pain, but at the same time, I no longer can bring myself to entertain the insanity that I have lived for the past 3 years and allow more chaos to come in.

Someone better pray along with me because there needs to be a miracle, and it needs to be now. I'm that tired.

And we didn't even get to fish again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...I will pray...call whenever...

K