Thursday, June 3, 2010

At the NIH

Well, I'm sorry Mary and Gaz that I didn't respond. I got sick again. Must have been that warm/cold spell I had. Ahem ahem. I will send you pics, Mr. Austrailia.

Mary, EVERYTHING is about the mind, isn't it. and YES, IT WAS THE OFFICIAL HELGY WEEKEND. Jim and I were in Helgie land last week, and alas, he just couldn't do it. It would be very sad if we weren't so darn happy that he's alive. :)

anytime you guys want to go and do the best bassfishing in your life, let us know. You and Jake will have to man the net, but we'll take you to them. You'll have to spend some time with us at the cottage though. Jim would love it as well. Or if Jake can't come, um, it would have to be you and me. BUT WHO WILL TOUCH THEM????

Okay. Well, we are at the NIH. Jim is getting his PET scan. I am sick, trying not to be, so they don't kick me out, thinking I have some communicable disease. Just kidding, but really, don't want anyone to worry. My coughing is just the aftermath of 2 colds in 3 weeks. YUK. I can't complain though. I hadn't had a cold for 1.5 years. AMAZING FOR ME. THANK YOU JESUS.

The only one worrying right now is Jim. It seems the time after he gets the PET scan until the Doc says there isn't nothing to worry about, Jim worry's. I think you can quote scripture to him any time, and he'll take a thought and reflect and get right with his thinking. But worrying just seems to go with PET scans. Oddly, me, Mrs. worrywart, doesn't worry a bit. I'm just so used to insanity that nothing would surprise me. :) "I just go with the flow." (Groundhog Day quote)

However, I am not expecting any surprises here. This is the standard 15 month PET scan. Just think, in 3 years, 9 months, Jim can say, "I'M CURED." But that's just medical lingo. Only God knows the number of days we all have.

Okay, time to run. keep us in your prayers.

No comments: