Monday, April 19, 2010

Toes

Jim broke his toe last week. The doc will reveal whether he needs to have a pin in it or a foot cast or he can walk on it in Israel. We're thinking/praying the later, but who knows.

Never a dull day.

He hardly did anything. Pray his bones aren't that brittle. I know they are from chemo, but not THAT brittle. He tried to nudge something a 1/2 inch.

Oh, I have so many things that I could write, but I won't. I want to respond to those of you who have responded to my last blog and I will a bit later. I HAVE to get something done right now.

This is funny. Pray for his Toe.

Oh, someone asked how we are affording Israel with Jim not working 2 years. Well, can you believe that someone is treating us. Amazing, huh?

Love us

2 comments:

Judy said...

We will pray for his toe, and everything that is connected to it!

mary jo said...

Can't believe it!! What next? It's a good thing we know God is sovereign or we would all be cuckoo. I will certainly be praying for that foot and your peace of mind. Love,MJB&JB