Friday, December 18, 2009

Remember last year

Hi Everyone:

Well, the Christmas card idea isn't going so well, and I have the nicest cards this year, too. They even match some present that I got for folks....3 YEARS AGO, but hey...I was busy.

Which reminds me of why I decided to post. To say thanks....again.

Last year at this time, amazingly, Jim went from "mostly dead all day" to "feeling like crap from chemo...again" But the chemo was shrinking, and Stem Cell kits were being sent out, and we had no idea what to expect about a Stem Cell Transplant, and 2 very scared people spent their pre Christmas days alone. But we weren't alone. You were there, praying for us, sending us pj's, lighted christmas trees, ornaments, cards, candy, baskets, etc. I felt so much love and support, and it makes me cry when I think of it. Thank you so very much for loving us. We needed it. We still do. And we still thank you. We have the best family, friends and church in the world. Thank you Jesus for your many blessings. Our cup runneth over.

Just like last year, John and Leah are going to be spending Christmas with us again this year. Like last year, I hope I don't puke on them, and have to kick them out of the "Inn." LOL. Sorry guys. Had to go out with a laugh, to dry up these fast flowing tears.

Gloria

Gloria

No comments: