Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 3???? FIZZLED OUT...

Well, poor Jim. He's been horizontal in bed since the second day. And I'm close behind him. I have 2 things going on with me, and I have no idea what they are right now. I'm hoping that big round itchy thing on my body is NOT a shingle. And I hope that lump in my groin ins't anthing either.

And I hope Jim doesn't have pneumonia. He's coughing, slight temp, and doesn't have very much energy. he did receive a pneumonia shot a few weeks ag0, and sometimes you get a little bit of what it is you were just immunized from.

Well, we go to the NIH tomorrow. I'm not looking forward yet to another drive. It's all so very draining. And then I get an e-mail that there are possibly 25 women in my bible study, including the new pastor's wife. Gulp. LOL. Really, it's okay, I just wanted to end on a dramatic note.

pray for us both. Pray that our vehicle makes it. I know that engine light is going to come on again. It's riding rough again.

I'm really tired.

Good night folks.

No comments: