Sunday, August 16, 2009

Miracles Every Day








Well most of you have heard me talk about this character. She's my HoneyBee. The one that I love. She's my "grandaughter."










I would like to introduce you to "my brudder" (her brother)












Well, that's part of him. Owen Ryan. That's my sister's finger. That's his foot. He only weighs 3 pounds and some odd ounces. But he's doing well. His Apgar scores were high. He's not on oxygen. He is getting food through a tube through his nose, which he's doing very well at. He even has a full head of hair. Imagine that. His skin looks beautiful.










Here's the rest of him. Isn't he darling. He's soooo tiny. So, pray for him.







Pray also for my brother-in-law Jerry. It's not good. Junie told me that without chemo he would have 4 to 6 weeks to live. With chemo 6 months to 2 years. It's happening all over again. When I got off the phone with her, I was in shock, so I might be getting some thing wrong. He has non-small cell lung cancer, stage 4. I'll be busy at the NIH on Wednesday for more than 1 reason... Please pray for him, my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gloria,

That grandnephew is totally precious! I'm so glad that he's doing well, and I will continue to pray that he does so. What a little blessing! How's mom doing?

So sorry to hear the "flip side" of the news...we'll be praying for that too. Certainly Jesus is coming back soon?

Glad you had some cottage time...hope the NIH goes well and you don't have to return for a while.

Sorry you'll miss church on Sunday, we're baptizing monkey boy...doesn't mean you get out of the congregational commitment, though :-).

Talk to you later,
Love,
Me

P.S. Hope the elder Matthew Jo is doing well! (or as well as can be expected)

P.P.S. Sorry this message is so "jumpy"...that's how my brain works right now.

Judi said...

Gorgeous, precious miracles. God is good and I'm praying for a miracle for Uncle Jim and Uncle
Jerry.

I love you both.
Be at peace.

Love,
Judi

Rachel said...

What an amazing tiny baby. I can't imagine a baby that small. Nathaniel was 9 pounds and Bethany was 10! they looked like a six month old baby when they were born. HOw precious this little one is and it's wonderful that it's doing so well!

I am so glad that you and JIm had a nice time at the cottage. What an answer to PRAYER!

Love you my friend!