Wednesday, August 26, 2009

helping our helpers

Hi Folks:

I thought I would post this here because one never knows who someone knows.

My sister and brother-in-law, Kim and Mark's car has gone bad and cannot be repaired. Many of you know their history, which means there is not a lot of money, but we are looking for a GOOD RELIABLE car that will last a few years. They don't know many people, so I figured this hear blog will get the word out. And the Baldauffs love cars, so you might even have one for sale. This will also help us also because Kim continues to take care of my dad and drive back and forth to Butler to take care of him.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANYBODY who has a good reliable car, please call us.

Thanks

Jim's doing good. Keep praying for a miracle for his neuropathy.

2 comments:

mary jo said...

Hi guys. We're getting back to normal after 2 glorious weeks at Cooks Forest. Joe's in Reading and I'm watching a Chuck Norris action movie after a day of trying to take care of bills and mail from 3 weeks away. I'm not complaining. I took my bills out to the patio and worked on them the whole beautiful day and got 2 baths cleaned too. Dan's girl,Kristin is here from New Hampshire until Sat. when they go back to Grove City. Nice kids-I'll really miss Danny. I made brownies tonight but they didn't taste as chocolatey as I had hoped. Praying for Jim and Jerry. Psalm 56 was on my mind tonight- it was in D. Wilkerson's online sermon at Worldwidechallenge.org. He spoke of how satan is trying to get us christians fighting with each other. We need to all wise up. MJB

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

Just went through this when my daughter moved back. If you can't find one through personal contacts, here's a suggestion: we found a car at North Hills Auto Mall. The owner, Regis, includes a 90 day warranty on this cars. His lot is on Camp Horne Road near the 279 on ramp. http://www.autotrader.com/dealer/ddetail.jsp?dealer_id=1364494

He has a lot of Hondas and prices range from $2,000-5,000.