Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NIH

Hi Folks:

(K) we leave for the NIH 9:30 a.m this morning. Jim's fever spiked and he couldn't shake it, so they gave us an hour and 15 mins to pack up. Jim's getting a CT scan now. We were due to come tomorrow, but they called us in. This was better than going to Passavant, paying another 250.00 only to be transferred here in the morn.

I'm off to try and get a hotel. I hope priceline still gives good deals now that it's travel/vacation time. We shall see. It's been a crazy day. I'm constantly shellshocked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...sending love!

Kristen and family

mary jo said...

It's late but I just read the blog. I was down in NIH. country. Danny's home so he could watch old man Tucker. Jess asked me to come and visit and pack up a few things as she's moving home next week. Man-- the traffic on that beltway is amazing -in a nightmare sort of way. I will be praying. Love to You both.MJB

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

We will continue to lift you both up. You are always on our hearts/minds.

Love you and wish you the best.

Maddy & Sam