Tuesday, June 23, 2009

EVEN MORE PRAYERS NEEDED & pics


Does it ever stop???? I need more prayers. I'm getting sick. I'm getting a cold. A wonderful summer cold. And I have to drive to the NIH on Thursday and do the whole 20 miles with the wheel chair thing, and Jim might be admited and I have to go to the hotel, and I'm already feeling like crap, so, please pray.

Here's a few pics of father's day. Here's Jim. Doesn't he look good? Even the docs say, if you felt as good as you looked....Anyway, I was in this pic, but I cropped me out because I looked so fat. He's looks tanned, but actually that's the GVHD. He's not allowed in the sun, so...






Here's a pic of me, my sister and my dad. My dad's being bad and sticking out his tongue. It's funny, odd. He's lost him memory, but not his personality.










This is a nicer picture.


Well, we are going to the NIH this Thursday, so remember. Pray that this cold doesn't have me horizontal, or YOU may be taking Jim to the NIH.

;)

2 comments:

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

Jim looks great - and so do you.
We will be sure to pray that you stay healthy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Maddy. God Bless you guys.