Thursday, May 21, 2009

DRUM ROLL......................

:-p~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BLAH

We can't come home. That's the bad news.

The good news is JIM'S PET SCAN IS 100 PERCENT PERFECT WITH NOT A TOUCH OF DISEASE ANYWHERE. wAHOO, YipPEE. ( wood bE DANCinG BuY my FeeTS is KIlLiNG ME.) I guess that would be considered "great news" huh?

Bob, the doctor said, that's one good strong immune system, so....

They say that the blood #'s changing so much is normal...but they want to test Jim's blood on Tuesday before they release him.....Makes no sense to me. So, here's the real reason. PAPER WORK. They're terrible with it. So, we'll be home Tuesday.

So very tired. We woke up at 4:30 a.m and got home at 7:30 p.m. Just finished eating dinner, and I'm going to bed.

Us

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm speechless! Wow! I don't know what to say. What fantastic news. Thank you Jesus! Thank you!

I love you guys! Praising God with you.
love
Rachel and family

Susan said...

God is good!

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

I agree, God is good - in the good and the bad news.

Looking forward to seeing you in someplace other than a hospital.

Love,
Sam and Maddy