Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Temp


Did I ever say Happy New Year? Well, Happy New Year.

Jim had a high temp in the middle of the night, but he didn't wake me up. RRRRRRRR. It's not high now, though. But that is scary. Is the cancer growing back? Which scares us and we talked to the docs about this, and how fast the cancer grows back. They are very good down there, but they don't know the history and they don't focus on that. They focus on their science. So to have come this far for the cancer to be growing back is scary. But who knows. Could be a light infection. We just really don't know. Ever. Anything.

When we head down there on the 27th or 29th, will it be with cancer growing back, and will they do something else, or will it be for the next cycle of EPOCH and if so, will we stay there until the SCT? I'm not sure.

Because we don't have a laptap and are not staying at the lodge or the hopt. I will not have a computer and will not be able to update the blog. Perhaps it will be a good time to transition out of blogging. Not sure.

Anyway, that's the latest update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, someone needs to buy you guys a laptop...we are going to be lost out here not knowing how to pray for you guys wondering what is up...otherwise you're going to have to deal with calls from me every two-three days. Hope the flu is better. We can't get healthy in this house or I'd be by...

If only I were made of money...

Love and lots of prayers,
K

Anonymous said...

Hey, you already bought me a keyboard. You're done.

I'm so sorry that you guys are all sick. It's a tough year. I'm ready for Arizona. How about you? I wonder if they get colds and flus in Arizona.

Cheers
Gloria