Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanks Judy...Karen, too

Hi Judy:

Thanks for letting us know about Tom. That's great news. We were wondering. I'm surprised that he's done and back already. Now we're wondering about Ruthie. Please post if and when you know something.

No news on Jim's CT scan yet. They are giving him chemo today. They did say, significant improvement was seen, but not official report was dictated yet. Ya know, it doesn't really matter though. How many times have we heard, "Oh, great news. The CT scan shows the cancer is gone." Yeah, right.

Karen, thanks for the Christmas gifts. When I saw the zappos box, I thought "Oh No, not again. LOL, because I never did return the boots, but let Leah return them for some shoes. So, the boots didn't go to waste, but, ya know....Anyways, many thanks. You didn't have to wrap up my game, silly girlfriend. We had fun unwrapping the gifts, and your card made us cry. Merry Christmas, girlfriend, and I'm sorry I can't reciprocate and do our traditional lunch and such. Call me sometime.

Anyway, I'll still post when I know something about anything....

US

3 comments:

k2shine said...

Speedy recovery to Bro Tom. Ruthie is in my prayers.

I'll go to lunch with Karen! LOL

ok I'm at your house while Mark is looking at something in other room thats for me. NOT FAIR! what is it?
love to you both

Anonymous said...

I just talked to David and he let me know that Ruth is home and doing well.

We are all praying for you and Uncle Jim. Noah and Emily are too!

Love,
Leah Synowiec

Anonymous said...

SHE'S HOME????????? Wow, that was significantly different than her previous surgery then, huh? wow. Praise God.

Thanks Leah.