Thursday, December 11, 2008

long day and night

it's 1:30 a.m, and I'm not even close to sleeping. But Jim is, so shhhh.

I would say this was one of the top 10 worse days of my life. I won't be getting any sleep here. So, I just pricelined a hotel, for the next 5 days. I got a good deal. I'm amazed. It's at a Hilton 4 miles down the same road. It's a 4 star exec. center, so that' where I'll be until check in time at the lodge.

The lodge is a blessing. but it is totally rediculous that after 27 days, you have to leave for 5 days and re-check in. Did it dawn on anybody when they made up this rule, that if someone is here for 27 days, the last thing they need in their long drawn out exhaustive trial is to pack up everything and leave. I don't mean to sound ungreatful, but it's kind of backwards thinking. This is when they ought to throw in a free massage, not throw you out.

I think I might be getting sick.

No comments: