Monday, December 22, 2008

BP Okay

Hi everyone:

Didn't mean to scare anyone. Jim's BP was okay after they did it the old fashioned way. It was still high, but not dangerously high, like the first BP indicated.

Anyway, I went to bed in better spirits. I know this is not going to be a quick fix for me. But I'm glad to have a reprieve. I really do "depression" badly. This might sound weird, but some people do it better, I think. Or it seems that way. I like to laugh, joke, tease, crack up, be silly, etc. It's very hard for me when I lose those tendencies. It's like I lose all of myself. So, when I get a break, it's easier.

I am going to the hopt. I have to go food shopping, and talk to the social worker. How does one come back in one week ready to live somewhere else for 6 months, take care of 2 homes, etc. I HATE BEING THE MAN. I GAVE UP DOING THE TAXES YEARS AGO, ONLY TO HAVE TO THROW MY HAND INTO THAT RING AGAIN??????????? Oh boy do I have my work cut out for me. No wonder I'm depressed.

I miss my dad.

3 comments:

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

I understand, completely, your comment at the end about hating to be the "man"... I say "guy". But, you and I both know that we are equipped to handle whatever is thrown at us - only because we have a Jehova Jira and we can both rest in that knowledge... now, the question is do we? For you it is probably really hard to do right now... but it will be okay. It will all work out and God will amaze you with how he will pull it all together. Sometimes I think he likes to surprise us with his creativity and make us view him with awe and wonder. Like sitting on the edge of your chair in suspense - but I'm sure you are more than ready for a break. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Say Happy B.D. to Jim for us and know that we lift you up before the thrown as often as we think of you both.

Later,
Maddy

Mary said...

Hippo Birdies Two Ewes - to Jim!

So, you are going to be there a for a long time, eh?

Casey is going to be volunteering for Americorp in February in Maryland somewhere. And I know that my mom and I want to come to see the cherry blossoms - so, GOD WILLING, we'll stop and see you also.

I can't believe what yinz guys are going thru.

And what you share is amazing.

I seriously pray for you guys every day and think of you often. I miss our occasional phone chats but I'm still misbehaving so I don't miss parts of our conversation ;-)

Love you much...

Mary

Unknown said...

Hey, I miss you, too Mary.

:(