Monday, November 10, 2008

WE LEAVE THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

They called us back. They want to see Jim this Wednesday.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Shelley???? You reading this?

Do I have enough meds?
Clean clothes?
Do I have enough of my meds?
Gotta go to the bank
Pack
Take seats out of the back of the van
Put mattress in back of the van
Pick up CT scans at Passavant

OMG, I'm even more scared when I thought he wasn't going. I wish John and Leah were on fall break. You guys are coming this weekend, we won't be here, so connect with me if you need something.

Ok. I have to go breath.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Tom is planning on coming over tomorrow after work with dinner. He would be happy to help with getting the seats out, and putting a mattress in, or whatever else you might need! Just let us know!

Anonymous said...

Praying for God's mighty movement. Let me know if you need me to pick anything up for you today or tomorrow.

Much love and peace in the midst of this,
Kristen

Rachel said...

Wow! GREAT! We will be praying.

love you!

me

Anonymous said...

We will be praying. Let us know if you anything.
NAncy

Rachel said...

Where will you being going? Houston? I can't remember what you had said.

Too bad it isn't Denver!

love you
me

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jim and Aunt Dolly,
First of all I love you both and will continue to pray : )
Second, I'm a housewife now and after talking with my husband I would like to offer my company, driving and/or whatever else you need during your trip.
Call me @ 412 452 1158
~Karen (Rooney) Arndt