Sunday, November 23, 2008

12:00 noon

Well, I'm sitting here struggling. Do I go get some eyecream (the wrinkles are horrible, and I forgot my moisturizer) and warm socks and cheap earings, (cause they make me feel younger) or do I go to the hospital and sit with Jim.

I really don't want to do either. I want to take a walk with Jim, and laugh and smile and eat, and rest in the fact that truly he takes care of me. :)

So, I think I'm going to take a little walk with the Lord and laugh and smile with him, and ask him what I should do. I think he's already leading me to do a little of both. :)

Talked to Jim this morning. He had a bad night. More pain. How much more can be there be?

Gloria

4 comments:

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

I say, do all three, four or five things on your list Gloria - I'm sure you need to replenish yourself. Even cars need to be filled up and don't run as well when they are sucking the bottom of the tank. That's where all the crap sits.

Just remember, that you earned those wrinkles.

Love you and praying for you guys,
Maddy

Judy said...

I thought the fact that you didn't blog yesterday, meant that things were really bad for you both. I wish we could be there! I have this terrible cold still, or we would have come down for the weekend! I've wanted to call but don't want to call at a bad time. Call me on our Verizon if you are worried about minutes. If you need to vent, or hear one of the many voices that are lifting you guys up to the Throne! We love you. Let us know what we can do!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness, our hearts go out to you both there. I agree with Maddy about the wrinkles...and with Rachel from the other blog - about Jim with all of the drugs in him - and that pain level, he couldn't possibly be thinking that clearly..how could he? How we all wish we could change this and take away your pain. I join the chorus of voices that say, we love you, we are praying for you...God loves you and sees you...
Was the yahoo e-mail (you referred to)to me-Kim? Or sister Kim. You will have to start doing what we do at work. With two Kim's, I am "Kimberly" that is how folks know distinguish our e-mails etc. Anyway - you can try my Gmail account if you want:
kimberlee.elle@gmail.com.
P.S. Do they have any Turkey Hill Choco Mint ice cream there...or shouldn't I tempt you? Personally, I would opt for that over the eye cream. Love you Gloria, Kimberly

Unknown said...

Ice cream over eye cream? That's cute. Very cute. Don't tell anyone, but I got both. ;)


I will have to refer to you as Kimberly. I was refering to my sister, earlier.