Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh My

Hi Everyone:

I guess the MINT chemo must have scared the cancer a bit and it backed down a bit. Sadly, we don't think it backed down very much.

Jim's temp. is elevated right now, and his pain has increased tremendously, just from this morning. He is still going to attempt to go to the prayer service tonight.

God's healing is all we ever did seek with faith, whether it was through conventional medicine, alternative, or prayer. And we are still seeking it.

We think God needs to show up soon, however.

I am going to call the Oncologist. That's all I can tell you for now. I can feel the hand of God on me right now, because as I type this, I am okay. Not good, but okay. I have so many feelings right now that I will not allow myself to feel, but it's like the proverbial finger in the dyke. Pray for us hard.

Me and my Jumbo need it badly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will pray!!!!

May God's hand be on you and Jim all day today so that you may rest in Him and know you are not alone!

"Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you...He will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

Love you!
K

Rachel said...

Hello dear one,
please let us know what the oncologist says. We love you both

Rachel and family

Anonymous said...

Dear Uncle Jim and Aunt Dolly,

I hope you made it to the healing prayer meeting. I am praying for a miracle. I love you guys. Be at peace.
Love,
Judi

Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."