Sunday, October 26, 2008

Celebrex Celebrex, dance to the music

Hi Everyone:

Jim's pain continue to increase. Last time this happened, Celebrex helped him a bit. He was also on it in the hospital. He hasn't had it since, but he's not certain it would help either. But before he goes up on oxycontin, he wants to try Celebrex. Problem is, it's almost 300.00 for 1 months worth, and he doesn't want to buy it if it doesn't work. And he can't get any samples from the doc today because they are closed. He's been taking break thru pain pills almost every 2 hours, and he can't increase those, so it's getting scary here.

Does anyone out there have any samples of Celebrex that he could try it for a few days to see if it helps? I told him I didn't care if it cost 300.00 and it doesn't work, but he refuses to allow me to do that. Meanwhile, if it was me, you know he would have paid 1000.00 for them. I know he's worried about money, but I don't care at all. But I thought I would try this first before I go and buy them and make him mad at me.

Desperately seeking Celebrex
Us

No comments: