Saturday, September 27, 2008

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I get your attention with the "help"

Here's what we need. Our Dishwasher has been no the blink for a while now. It's very old, but I was always able to jiggle it. NO MORE. Perfect timing.

Anyway, I need to get a new one. BUT....I do not have the time to look in consumers magazine to see what the best brand is, the best buy. I do not have time to look for the best deals, to call Best Buy, to call Sear's dent and scratch department.

Sooooo, if anyone is totally bored and wants to do that leg work for us. Well, we would appreciate it.

If we get no takers, then if you ever come here for dinner (don't hold your breath), YOU are doing the dishes...by hand. j/k.

Seriously. Perhaps your sick and can only sit and surf, or you have been in the market yourself and you already know the answers. E me.

Thanks
US

3 comments:

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

Funny you should ask. Yesterday my son email us that he had found a dishwasher that they intend to buy us as an anniversary/double birthday present:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02215242000P?vName=Appliances&cName=Dishwashers&sName=Built-In

I didn't do the research, but he's pretty detailed and thought this was a good one. Also, Sears is having a sale, too. Make sure you check the width and height - unless it's a stand alone item, those two measurements are super important.

I'm glad your Help was for a reason like this.

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch. You're the best.

Unknown said...

Do you have standard width (24") or is it wide (28") or narrow (18") Most are 34-1/2 high, 23-7/8 wide and 24-1/2 deep. I'll be happy to take a trip to the Sears Scratch and dent store in Bridgeville if yo want me to. Things to decide:

Any particular preferences respecting ---
Interior finish -- stainless or enamel?
Outside color? (or stainless)?
Price range?
Built in soft food disposer?

I'll look and see what they have.

T&J